Pages

Gold Digger.

I have a thing for gold accessories. I think they can look chic and glam at the same time. Everytime I am out shopping or even just browsing stores, I always end up buying something or the other ( for which I'd probably be thrown out of the house soon..hehe ) . I am always gravitated towards the gold corners, there's just something about these accessories. The only thing with gold is, too much of it can probably make you like a walking gold shop , which I guess nobody would want to look like ( unless there's someone who WANTS to look like one, well then there's nothing I would want to say in that case (: ) . 

Like they say, LESS IS MORE.

Gold wing earrings ( Some shop in DLF place Saket )

Charm necklace ( Forever21 INDIA )


 My most recent buy - a FCUK gold watch


 Charm necklace ( Again Forever21-BKK )


 Wired hoops- ( They look stunning with western as well as indian clothes from Accessorize )















No comments:

Post a Comment